Printing more than one page

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Aug 30 07:14:12 PDT 2004

I have a print server which has Fedore Core 2 installed and running Cups, one of my printers (HP Deskjet 970cxi) aren´t working fine, because when any user from my network (most of all uses Windows Xp box) request a print with more than one page it prints pretty fine the first page but just ignores the other pages to print, with no error message. Some does know how to fix it. I don´t know if needs more info to help on this , if so tell I publicate my smb.conf and cupsd.conf;
Thanks