double jobs not showing in cups log

pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 01:39:43 PDT 2004

So you're saying it is not possible to hold jobs ???

If someone prints something, say using photoshop or another program, it is not possible to hold this jobs the second it comes in the printcenter because it will have been passed on over the network?

That s a realy serious problem then.

I'm thinking of a way around it: stop cupsd from communicating over the network (maybe by blocking ports?) unless allowed by my app (after it held,renamed and unheld the job)

Am I correct and what ramifications could this have?

very happy you pointed this out for me :/
PJ