jobs array

pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 03:18:20 PDT 2004

Hey all ;)

function:

currentNewJobCount = cupsGetJobs( &jobs, JOBS_FROM_ANY_DEST, JOBS_FROM_THIS_USER, ONLY_PROCESSING_JOBS);

returns an array of jobs through arg1:"&jobs". The other args are constants represent the value 0 or 1.

ONLY_PROCESSING_JOBS (value 0) indicates it only returns jobs currently being processed. Although it also returns jobs in IPP_JOB_HELD state.

I can see how a job in held is also considered "in processing"

however i want to get rid of these jobs in IPP_JOB_HELD state from the array. how would i take

cups_job_t *jobs  and remove those in held state:

for (int i=0; i < currentNewJobCount; i++)
{
    if ( jobs[i] == IPP_JOB_HELD )

       how do i remove a job from this array?

}

I'm sorry, i realize this is not really a cups specific question. but if anyone knows a good way of doing this...

sincerely
PieterJan