Printing out the wrong colour most of the time

brwk at bevteccom.co.uk brwk at bevteccom.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 15:03:43 PST 2004

brwk wrote:
> Thinking it might be a 64-bit compatibility issue - wouldn't be the first I found - I configured a 32-bit workstation to render the incoming postscript to Epson-speak and then forward that to the server for printing.  That too came out blue.

OK, I just configured my notebook PC (FC1) to do the local processing and it comes out just fine - in black.  So this is definitely looking like an FC3 specific issue - the details are:

cups-1.1.22-0.rc1.8
foomatic-3.0.2-3
cups-libs-1.1.22-0.rc1.8
libgnomecups-0.1.12-5

The driver selected in all cases was "EPSON Stylus Photo Series CUPS v1.1" - during testing yesterday the "New EPSON Stylus Photo Series CUPS v1.1" was also tried.

Regards, Bevis.