USB-Backend

Daniel Amkreutz aixpresso at SPAMweb.de
Wed Jul 21 02:30:21 PDT 2004

Hello,

can anyone tell me where i can find the documentation to the USB-Backend of
cups ?

I need this because i have one special question:

I've written a printer driver for a special type of usb-printer. The
data-transfer to the printer includes some status requests and depending on
this imagedata transfer by sending 17 packets of exact 64 bytes. No I'm
wondering if it is possible to establish this transfer using the cups
usb-backend in order to replace my own solution.

regards,

Daniel