pstops (CUPS 1.1.20) does not work with ESP-Documents (ununsable output)

Peter Englmaier Peter.Englmaier at unibas.ch
Fri Jun 11 03:45:22 PDT 2004

Hi,
graphics produced by PV-Wave have the same problem.
However, directly sending the file to a postscript printer (via
ftp for example), results in correct output. Also ghostscript
shows each page separately - which makes it hard to explain to
users why it doesn't print via cups than.

So please: if this doesn't generate other problems, modify pstops to ignore the EPSF-1.2 part of the first line.

Best,
Peter.