[cups.bugs] Problem with location and printer name

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri May 7 07:31:44 PDT 2004

Has anyone noticed the name of the printer here is MyPrinter .......Trying to access it by typing MYPRINTER using caps
is causing the error
am I missing something here?
wouldn't the problem consist of attempting to access a printer called MyPrinter and MYPRINTER have different access info?
The only problem here is the name of the printer it needs to be in all caps or all lower case???   just a thought