accounting problem

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri May 28 05:17:49 PDT 2004

we are trying to build up a prepaid printing system
we select page_log file for page accounting.
but we see that active job will go to page_log file if we then cancel job that remove from queue but added to page_log file.our program subtract the user accounting.we need a file that actually record the printed page infomation

thats a problem for us.cause we always cehcking page_log file for page accounting.

but in the web interface (http://localhost:631) it is ok.
the printed page shown but state is abort.
can we know from where the web interface took thats information?

pls help us we are some student from asian university of bangladesh it is our thesis tropics.

shahed mehbub
Asian University bangladesh
s_mehbub at hotmail.com