CUPS Bidi/Shaping patch done.

Ahmad Khalifa ahmadkhalifa at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 09:55:44 PDT 2004

Michael Sweet wrote:
> Yes, certainly, we just don't have any plans ourselves of
> implementing character composition in 1.2 (maybe a 1.2.x update,
> but we want to get the core functionality finished and released
> sooner rather than implementing every possible feature and then
> releasing it...)

ok, the patch is now updated with the composing char code.
if you dont mind, please take a look at it, as i have also updated
the patch to the Coding standards you use (not 100% ).

i will echo the changes done to the README accompanying the patch
sometime today.
FYI, the new patch was not tested much, just me!

also, please do sum up the remaining steps/tasks to get the patch
accepted and included in your cvs!

ak.