Problem with Sharp printer

lagarto lagarto at caliescali.com
Tue Oct 5 07:59:42 PDT 2004

Michael Sweet wrote:
> lagarto at caliescali.com wrote:
> > I have compiled a PPD for a sharp printer, it works fine but when i
> > send a big file to print, after 46 pages in a PDF or 26 in a ".doc"
> > the printer stop and follow printing but very slower than before
> > stopping, (from 14-15 ppm to 6 ppm exactly) is that a memory problem?
> > how can i make a printer "Flush all Data" if the printer support PCL,
> > i´m using commandtopclx and rastertopclx as filters.
>
> What options are you using?
>
> Which Sharp copier are you using?
>
> --
I`m using a sharp AR-NB2D network adapter that perform the translation of PCL to SPLC(Sharp specific language) and i`m telling in the DRV file that the driver is a PCL type (DriverType pcl) and i`m using the commandtopclx and rastertopclx filters provided with the DDK.

The printer is a AR-168D multifunctional printer, with the AR-NB2D the printer supports PCL6 PCLe