Simple accounting filter/backend (With Perl or another script language)

Nayco Nayco at spam.me
Tue Oct 26 12:27:25 PDT 2004

Michael Sweet wrote:
> > Also, posting a message here does not work with Firefox 0.10.1 and
> > Konqueror 3.2.3... There are "+" in the url !!!
>
> Hmm, I have no problems with either on my Linux system...  "+" is
> a valid character in a URL, BTW...

Well, let's try... Sometimes it work :-\
Uh non, I had: "Error: 441 From: address not in Internet syntax"
Ok! I havent seen the "From:"... It talks about the _mail_ adress. I find this misleading, but....

By the way, I've posted my script on http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=comptage : I'll love feedback !!!