Printing a document from https

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Sep 6 00:32:30 PDT 2004

Michael Sweet wrote:
> We'll need a *lot* more information to help you with this!
>
> Can you answer the following questions?
>
> 1. What version of CUPS are you using?
>
> 2. Did you compile CUPS from source, or are you using a binary package?
>
> 3. What operating system(s) (and version(s)) are you using?
>
> 4. Is the connection between the client and server HTTPS, or between
>     the server and printer?
>
> 5. What application (and version) are you printing from?
>
> --
> Printing Software for UNIX                       http://www.easysw.com

Hi Michael,
here the information
1.
cups-libs-1.1.20-108.3
cups-client-1.1.20-108.3
cups-1.1.20-108.3

2. I take the rpm-packages from sernet for SuSE Enterprise Server 8 and 9 (i tested it on both systems)

3. I use SuSE Enterprise Server 8 and 9

4. This is something that is not clear for me. I installed the printer on an Windows Client via Samba 3 and the workstation is connected to it.
Then i try to print the document from the client (windows 2000) after i put the adress in the browser for example: https://www.uni-wurz.de/test.pdf

5. I try to print it from the IE Plugin for Adobe, or from Adobe Acrobat Reader itself. I try it under mozilla, etc....

Thank you!