Java API help

Ian istrasci at psl.nmsu.edu
Tue Sep 14 10:29:15 PDT 2004

Hello all...  This may be the most n00bish post ever, but I am trying to do some simple printing using the CUPS Java API (as per http://cvs.easysw.com/cvsweb.cgi/cups/scripting/java/src/org/cups/ )...  I'm wondering if anyone has any  links/tutorials/FAQs/personal help  for me, because the Java docs that were created by the Makefile are not helpful at all and I can't find anything good on the web...  If anyone has any information, please help...  Feel free to email me at  istrasci AT psl DOT nmsu DOT edu ...  Thanks in advance...

    - Ian