Color Banner from tray 1

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Tue Apr 26 04:26:29 PDT 2005

Anonymous wrote:

> I'm looking for a correct setup of my OCE3145 : how can I select a bannerpage from the upper tray and print the file from the default A4-loader ? Can I include commands for this selection in the Standard banner ?
> Who has a simple solution for Cups under Sun-Solaris ?
> Thanks

You could use the alternate pstops filter and use the banner feature
built-in there.
As those banners are made up by user-written PostScript snippets, it is
easy
to get them from a different tray (or better, use a different media type
or color etc.).

If this approach is an option to you, you may surely aks me for
additional hints and
help.

Helge

--