ipp.c

John A. Murdie john at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 12:10:14 PDT 2005

> > I think that lines 840 and 841 should perhaps read:
> >
> > 840    else if (ipp_status == IPP_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE ||
> > 841             ipp_status == IPP_PRINTER_BUSY)
>
> Oops - chopped off the last lines of my reply:
>
> and new lines 843 and 844 should read:
>
> 843      else
> 844        copies --;
>
> Though I think this isn't enough to cause the printer-supplied total page count to be recorded just once in the page_log file. I need to come back to this when I'm less tired!

Final correction - for tonight - move the emission of the 'PAGE: total' down a bit, yielding an overall difference for ipp.c of:

840,841c840,841
<     else if (ipp_status != IPP_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE &&
<            ipp_status != IPP_PRINTER_BUSY)
---
>     else if (ipp_status == IPP_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE ||
>            ipp_status == IPP_PRINTER_BUSY)
842a843,844
>     else
>       copies --;
925,928d926
<       if ((job_sheets = ippFindAttribute(response, "job-media-sheets-completed",
<                                          IPP_TAG_INTEGER)) != NULL)
<         fprintf(stderr, "PAGE: total %d\n", job_sheets->values[0].integer);
<
938a937,940