How to insert a trackID to MFP

anonymous at fas.com anonymous at fas.com
Wed Dec 28 21:41:52 PST 2005

I am using Ricoh MFP Aficio 3045. When I print on Linux, there is no trackID transmit to MFP. If you may not know what is track id, you can consider it as some additional information that belongs to a job. On PCL driver, the track id is trasmitted by "@PJL SET TRACKID = XXXXXX". This is can be recognized be MFP. But on Linux, the postscript driver cannot generated trackid for me, I have to insert it by myself. I wonder how to modified CUPS to implement this. Please help me in detail! Thank you very much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`