select font with cupsAddOption

Jonsie anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jul 14 04:38:04 PDT 2005

I would like to use the cupsAddOption function to select the font. I have not been able to determine what the name of the option is to do this. I have tried "font", "font-set", "font-requested". None of them seem to work.

Also, is there a list somewhere of all the available option names? I searched forever trying to figure out how to print in landscape mode and finally ran across the option name "orientation-requested" which works with the value "landscape".

Thanks,

Jonsie