[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1231: Banner pages change orientation

Anthony Vealé veale at nsidc.org
Sat Jul 30 06:31:56 PDT 2005

[STR New]

The banners selected by job-sheets are modified by the orientation options.

For example, a print job submitted with "-o landscape" will have the
banner pages rotated to landscape as well as the print job.  I have not
been able to find any way to turn that off.

We have printout filing slots and I have modified the standard banner
to include the user's name in large type at the top so they are visible
in the slot.  But a landscaped banner doesn't show the username.

We are running cups 1.1.23 on Suse Enterprise Linux 8, compiles with
gcc version 2.95 19990728.

Anthony