[cups.development] Configuration of ESP Ghostscript

Markus.Grunwald at pruftechnik.com Markus.Grunwald at pruftechnik.com
Mon Jun 6 01:03:23 PDT 2005

Hello,

I managed to port the cups/esp ghostscript duo to our embedded device (arm
plattform). For testing, I compiled ALL drivers into gs (
--with-drivers=PRINTERS,PS,pxlmono,pxlcolor ).

Now gs grows really big. Is it sufficient to do a
"--with-drivers=PS,pxlmono,pxlcolor" if I want to use esp-gs _only_ for
cups ( PS is there for a PDF printer)  ?

I'd try it, but it is allways quite an act to get it working on arm. BTW:
the esp-gs configure script seems to ignore CPPFLAGS ( see my next mail).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Grunwald
Softwareentwicklung

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH