scripting python

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue May 3 11:06:27 PDT 2005

> Hi!
> I need to manage cups printers (show, modify parameters,...) using a web interface. I read that cups support php scripting but I need to use zope and python.
>
> Cups support also python? Where I can find some related docs?
>

> Thanks,
> Fabio

The HPLIP project has a rudimentary CUPS extension module that could be extended to provide more functionality (hpinkjet.sf.net). Also, you could look here: http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/PyKota/action_Presentation for possible Python<->CUPS functionality that could be leveraged. Also, the PyRex extension docs uses CUPS as an example: http://ldots.org/pyrex-guide/5-python-wrapper.html

-Don