[cups.bugs] Re: [HIGH] STR #1340: ESP Ghostscript 8.15.1 not working well with Apple CUPS under Mac OS X 10.3.9

Larry Shaffer larry at shafferinteractive.com
Thu Nov 3 13:02:43 PST 2005

[STR New]

Also, when successfully printing from InDesign through ESP Ghostscript
8.15.1, spool times are reasonable, and appropriate for the number of
copies requested (spools once for each page and uses the printer's RAM to
spit out copies). So, if I can get a basic install of CUPS 1.1.23 (or
better) and ESP Ghostscript 8.15.1 on my Mac OS X 10.3.9 box, I assume the
Apple-centric pictwpstops errors will cease.