[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1342: Web interface no longer works.

Rick Seitz alrwseitz at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 07:04:36 PST 2005

[STR New]

I am using cups 1.1.23 on SuSE 10.0. When I first installed cups all was
fine, during an attempt to share the printer with computers on the network
I am no longer able to get into localhost:631 (but cups is up and running
and the printer is shared.)

I get the following error;

Not Found
The requested resource was not found on this server.

However I can go into localhost:631/admin and put in my password and the
page will come up however it is missing all the graphics for the page and
is hard to navigate. I am not sure If this is where i need to post this or
if there is smoen one that has had this problem before and know what I
need to do to fix this problem.

One last thing all the graphics and files seem to be there. I assume the
re is something in my System that I need to change in order to make the
web interface work again. Thank you in advance for a quick response.