Bannerpage Included in Image

Aukjan at gmail.com Aukjan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 05:44:52 PST 2005

I asked this question in 'GENERAL', but no reply came... There might be people here that could answer this question...

Here goes:

I am trying to add banner-pages on all printed documents. I am using the alternate pstops (found on cups.org)... This all works perfectly, execpt when images are printed directly.. No banner is added since pstops is never called... Now I lead the output of imagetops through the pstops filter (by changing outputted mime-type of imagetops to application/postscript in mime.convs), but all I get now is the banner and  de image is not printed out...

Anybody have a clue what the problem could be?

Thanks for your help in advance

Aukjan