[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #1314: Wrong argins when printing PDF documents from commandline

Francesco Turco fctk86 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:14:30 PDT 2005

[STR New]

Hello,

I've got a problem when printing PDF documents from the command line (via
the "lp" or "lpr" commands): the margins are wrong.

These are the links to some of the PDFs I tried:
http://web.mate.polimi.it/servizi/webspace/ld/49/rispostestud.pdf
http://www.elet.polimi.it/upload/negri/INFORMATICAI/esercitazioni/manstudI1.pdf

These are some informations about them:

fctk at thorium ~ $ pdfinfo manstudI1.pdf
Title:          1