CUPS Driver for Windows, v6.0

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri Sep 30 08:04:59 PDT 2005

Is there an update as to when the news windows driver will be released officially?  The last message on this was in June and it stated that it was nearing release. It's now been 3 months and nothing new has been posted.  I for one am looking forward to it as using the adobe drivers is a less than perfect solution.  Please give us an update and as always we appreciate all of your work.

Thanks