[cups.development] Integer/String options

George Liu george.liu at ussj.ricoh.com
Wed Apr 5 10:40:52 PDT 2006

My concern is:

1. In test.ppd, DefaultIntOption=None, but None is not in the IntOption
list. Will it cause problem for some PPD parser?

2. UIConstrains
For example, I have job type Normal and Secured. Secured job type
requires a passcode.
Will "*UIConstraints: *JobType Secured *Passcode None" work?

3. Passcode requires all digits, but 0032 is different with 32. But for
string option, there's no way to limit character types.
There need to be something like AllowedCharacters.

George

On