CUPS and PHP

Kevin Seymour kev22257 at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 6 17:47:38 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using phpcups to interface with CUPS via a webpage.  I am able to view the jobs in the queue and am also able to delete the jobs in the queue via my web interface and the cups_get_jobs() and cups_cancel_job() functions.  What I'd like to be able to do next is release the hold on a job and have it print as all the files that get printed to this server get held infedinately until released.  I thought I might use the cups_print_file() function but it's not really what I want.  I even went so far as to try to use the function, which I successfully got to work with a file path I hard coded in, to print the files that are sitting in /var/spool/cups but keep getting error number 1030.  I'm sure this is not the correct method to do this and am wondering what the method is if it has even been implemented in the phpcups library.  I don't see it looking at the phpcups.c souce so I gather it's a round about thing to do, or I just can't do it.

Kevin