[cups.bugs] Re: [LOW] STR #1560: admin web interface does not askfor authentication any more

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Thu Apr 13 18:56:47 PDT 2006

Martin Pitt wrote:
> Can you please reopen this STR? If it works for you, then it's maybe
> something specific to Debian/Ubuntu, but I have no idea where to start
> looking for the cause.

I'd like to get more information to confirm this as a problem in the
software vs. a configuration problem - all of the testing we've done
results in a password prompt for any of the admin operations.

Keep in mind that for the multi-step admin ops you won't get the
password prompt until the last step...