[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1567: Web interface hangs when modifying printer with space in manufacturer name - Konica Minolta

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Sat Apr 15 06:15:43 PDT 2006

[STR New]

Again CUPS 1.2 rev 5390, exactly the same printer as in STR #1566
(http://www.cups.org/str.php?U1566), but connected via network
("socket://host:9100"). PPD file and IEEE-1284 device ID see STR #1566.

When I click on "Modify printer" in the web interface I can get through
all the steps and do the modifications, but when I click "Continue" on the
page where one has to choose the manufacturer and "Konica Minolta" is
highlighted (it is highlighted by default as the queue uses the PPD of STR
#1566) the web interface hangs infinitely.

printers.conf attached.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1567
Version: 1.2-current