international ppd

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sun Apr 16 18:23:07 PDT 2006

> Anonymous wrote:
> > I make an international PPD and add printer in English, so it is well to do work, but when I change the setting from English to German, it doesn't work,and there is the same problem in other languages,
> >
> > how can it go that, and how can I do with international ppd?
>
> What doesn't work?
>
> What application are you using?
>
> --
> Internet Printing and Publishing Software        http://www.easysw.com

I cannot realize international PPD.For example, I changed PPD as follows:
*cupsLanguages: "fr_FR"

*OpenUI *PageSize/Media Size: PickOne
*fr_FR.Translation PageSize/1: ""
*OrderDependency: 10 AnySetup *PageSize
*DefaultPageSize: w90h18
*PageSize w90h18/Label - 1.25x0.25": "<</PageSize[90 18]/ImagingBBox null>>setpagedevice"
*fr_FR.PageSize w90h18/1: ""
*CloseUI: *PageSize

but it cannot work in French setting,
it should be '1' instead of 'Media Size' according the ppd showed above, but it is still 'Media Size'