[HIGH] STR #1906: Printer sleeps and doesn´t work in the morning

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Fri Aug 11 05:14:07 PDT 2006

Antonio García <arrakis at lugopolis.com> wrote (Friday 11 August 2006 13:04):

> [STR New]
>
> I proved three diferent printers before write here. I don´t konw because
> if I have 16 printers working good, less one. I think is a problem of the
> cups  because the computer works fine in the network. but when begin in
> the morning the printer is stopped without have stopped it before. It's
> rare, by this I write you.
> Best regards, Antonio García
>
> Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1906
> Version: 1.1.23rc1

For a bug submission, this report contains to little "hardcore" data.

Please turn to the "general" CUPS forum/newsgroup/mailing list to
discuss and solve this problem.

If you describe your problem there, please add some details like your
distro, your printers + drivers + the backends they use, error_log
output (using "LogLevel debug").

In the morning, what is the output of

  lpstat -p
  lpstat -v