[cups.development] [cups.commit] [CUPS] r5850-in branches/kerberos: . cups

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Aug 21 19:33:14 PDT 2006

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I've added a simple if() wrapper for now.

Thanks!

> Btw, I'll try to post a summary of my SoC project to the list tomorrow.

That's be great!

> Thanks for providing the ability to work on this stuff. It's been a lot
> of fun working on CUPS!

I can't say enough about how pleased I am so far with your work,
and the fact that we're actually going to have working Kerberos
support in CUPS.

> I'd like to stick around to help integrating my changes, eventually
> update docs in other places than the manpages (if necessary) and help
> users set things up and I'd like to do some more Samba-related
> (NTLMSSP/SPNEGO support) patches, if you don't mind.

Yes, please do!

So far I don't see any major issues with merging the Kerberos branch
into trunk; I've noticed a few small formatting issues in the diffs,
but otherwise I think we're real close to "ready to merge to trunk"
state...