[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #1939: pstops: Option propagation from PostScript

Anders Blomdell anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Mon Aug 28 08:08:45 PDT 2006

Michael Sweet wrote:
> [STR New]
>
> Dupe of STR #1839, which was just closed with the fix...
>
> Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1939
> Version: 1.2.2
> Fix Version: 1.3-current

Please consider this point in my patch: If a job is moved to a printer with
different PostScript code to fulfill a certain Feature, my patch should insert
the correct Feature code, while the 1839 patch will retain the old Feature code.

Best regards

Anders Blomdell

Anders Blomdell                  Email: anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Department of Automatic Control
Lund University                  Phone:    +46 46 222 4625
P.O. Box 118                     Fax:      +46 46 138118
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden