[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1945: cupsrc config file Servername host:port is not always used.

Karl J. Runge runge at karlrunge.com
Wed Aug 30 04:13:07 PDT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> wrote:

> [STR Closed w/Resolution]
>
> Fixed in Subversion repository.
>
> Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1945
> Version: 1.2.2
> Fix Version: 1.3-current (r5902)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the instant fix.  I have downloaded the 1.2.x svn branch
and built and tested it (I set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to pick up libcups.so.2
and PATH to pick up systemv and berkeley dirs).

It is working great; exactly as expected.  Lots of nice:

	ippPort()
	ippPort: Not initialized...
	ippSetPort(p=6631)
	ippPort: Set via cupsServer()...
	ippPort: Returning 6631...
	ippSetPort(p=6631)
	ippPort()
	ippPort: Returning 6631...
	ippSetPort(p=6631)
	ippPort()
	ippPort: Returning 6631...
	ippSetPort(p=6631)
	ippPort()
	ippPort: Returning 6631...
	ippSetPort(p=6631)

I will try to test it out for the next few days in a VNC session I run
on the west coast.  I don't print that much, but I will go thru some
extra print dialogs, etc.  just to see if anything comes up.

Best regards,

Karl