[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2140: it seems better to make edit-config area from cupsd.conf

kmuto.debian kmuto at debian.org
Sat Dec 9 07:03:16 PST 2006

Hi,

We can revert the configuration via Web interface (edit-config), but
unfortunatelly it's hardcoded into edit-config templates file.
It's a bit painful for distributors who want to modify default cupsd.conf.

As far as I checked, the configuration content of every edit-config
templates files aren't translated (and no one want to translate it), so I
think this area can be changed to macro and be replaced by cupsd.conf
during build process.

Thanks,

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2140
Version: 1.2-current