[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2148: Translation to Hebrew

Opher Shachar ophers at ladpc.co.il
Thu Dec 14 04:28:52 PST 2006

Hello All,
Attached is an archive containing my work of translating CUPS Web
Interface to Hebrew. There are some important notes, please read:
  1. The work on the message catalog - cups_he.po - is not complete and
the file should not be installed.
     I'm going on vacation next week so I've included it just in case
anyone wants to carry on. In any case I'll finish it when I'm back.

  2. In file jobs.tmpl I had to include an internal style sheet to
overcome an issue with the right-to-left nature of Hebrew.
     I've placed the <style> tag inside the <TABLE> tag; though not
strictly standard, FireFox and IE6 managed well with it.
     A better solution would be to localize the style-sheet - cups.css. If
it is agreeable I can upload an update.
     Is it agreeable?

Regards,
Opher Shachar.