Error attempting to print to ALPS MD-5000

Bruce Burden brucegb at bga.com
Fri Feb 3 20:12:48 PST 2006

  Thank you, Hin-Tak, for the pointer to netpbm, that supplied all of the files I needed.

   Helge, thank you, I received the include files.

   For the record, one last item - the netpbm package contains all of the libraries that ppmtpmd is looking for, so the Makefile needs to be changed to use "-lnetpbm", rather than the 4 or so libraries listed on the ppmtomd make command. Perhaps somebody will find it useful.

Bruce