[cups.bugs] Web interface disappeared

Michal Dobroczynski michal.dobroczynski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:21:18 PST 2006

Hello,
I am running cups-1.1.23-r7 with pam, nls, samba and ssl supported
compiled in. Suddenly today web interface disappeared. It is possible
to print, but accessing administrative webpage is impossible. If it
happens that I can access for example /printers, then I can't see
images etc.

In logfiles I noticed:
- cgi modules sometimes were exiting with status 0 (when I was running
them from command line then I got SIGSEGV)
- afterwards there were no direct signals, that someting is really wrong.

Question is: what can be the problem? Where should I look (I checked
most of possibilities).

Regards,
Michal