Unable to add printer

Vladimir vladimir at location.org.ru
Tue Feb 7 10:34:30 PST 2006

I have problems with adding printer:
At the final step, after selecting driver I am pressing "Add printer" button and cupsd eats 100% of my processor, and does nothing more.

Cups does not write anything to log, but there are something intresting in dmesg:
ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

I am using gentoo on amd64 and cups-1.1.23-r7.
net-print/cups-1.1.23-r7 [1.1.23-r4] -gnutls +nls +pam -samba -slp -ssl

Kernel: gentoo-sources-2.6.14-r3 (standart kernel with some gentoo patches)
Printer: Epson Stylus C67

Please, help me and sorry for my English.