[cups.bugs] problem with Epson LP-2500 when using eplaser, lp2500 and escpage driver

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 06:02:26 PST 2006

classic FAQ - check paper size declaration everywhere.
If your document/printjob's paper size is different from the loaded size,
the printer will always ask you to confirm before going forward
("lack of paper" is the indication - what it means
is "lack of paper... of the size your printjob asks for").

Me think "not a bug", but a usage problem.