Error attempting to print to ALPS MD-5000

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Tue Jan 17 04:30:33 PST 2006

Bruce Burden wrote:

> > Obviously the utility
> >       ppmtomd
> > is either not installed or not in the search path used.
> >
> > Helge
> >
>     Helge,
> Thank you for taking the time to look at this. I have found the source for ppmtomd, but it is missing the ppm.h and pgm.h files. Do you know where I can find those files?
>
> Thank you,
> Bruce

You should find them as /usr/include/ppm.h and /usr/include/pgm.h, respectively. Perhaps they
reside in a different location in your system (/usr/local/include, /opt/include, /usr/X11/include,
or the like). It depends on system flavour and distributor.

Helge

PS: As a last resort, drop me an e-mail; I'll send the 2 files to your then.
--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung