cups failed to load

Vlado vladoboss at mt.net.mk
Mon Jan 30 01:46:20 PST 2006

Two day ago, on my Mandriva 2006 Powerpack cups system failed to load on boot time. Also when I tried top load it manualy it also failed. Error message was:
# service cups start
Starting CUPS printing system: cupsd: Child exited with status 127!
                                                                [FAILED]
Before that (two months) everything was ok, and I didn't change any configuration file.

When I start the service with debug option I had error message marked in red letters:
+ gprintf FAILED
+ '[' -x /bin/gettext -a -n FAILED ']'
+ '[' -n mk_MK.UTF-8 ']'
++ LC_ALL=mk_MK.UTF-8
++ LANGUAGE=mk_MK.UTF-8:mk
++ gettext -e --domain=initscripts -- FAILED
+ local TEXT=FAILED
+ '[' FAILED ']'
+ shift
+ printf -- FAILED