[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #1864: cupstestppd segfaults on some PPDs

kssingvo.suse kssingvo at suse.de
Tue Jul 25 10:18:05 PDT 2006

[STR New]

There is a problem in cupstestppd, which causes segfaults. But we noticed
this problem only on AMD64 and only rarely (a lot of tests are usually
necessary).

The problem is that the late call of "check_basics(argv[i])", which uses
"i". But "i" is used for a different counting there.

I'm going to attache a proposal for a patch.