client page size not passed to renderer

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Mar 13 00:48:38 PST 2006

> Anonymous wrote:
> > Thanks for replying so quickly. I'll attempt to send (where?) a data stream as soon as I can find a client where I can install ethereal.
>
> If the file gets too big to post on the list, put it onto a web server
> and post its URL, or send it to my e-mail address.
>
>    Till
Sorry for the long time-out. In the course of collecting data to describe the problems I've been having, the "problems" have seemingly sorted themselves out. I can now from either the old or new print server print to either of the HPIJS driven printers. Through the ethereal sessions others (seemingly only concerning Samba) problems have come to light. Throughout the time where I was fiddling with the cups I was regularly restarting cups, but not samba. I suspect that at least some of the diffiulties were cleared up when samba was restarted. I will, rather sheepishly, drop out of the list now and thank you for your time.