[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #1488: http-addrlist.c doesn't compile on tru64

Steve Feehan sfeehan at sbb.uvm.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:10:18 PST 2006

[STR New]

Compiling 1.2b2 fails on Tru64 with the following error:

Compiling http-addrlist.c...
http-addrlist.c: In function `httpAddrGetList':
http-addrlist.c:506: error: structure has no member named `s6_addr32'
make[1]: *** [http-addrlist.o] Error 1

Looking at cups/http.h I see the note about incompatible IPv6
implementations and there is no special case for tru64. I don't know
how to fix this myself, but here is the struct in_addr6 definition on
Tru64 in the hopes that it will make sense to you:

/*
 *   Define the IPv6 address.
 */
struct in6_addr {
    union {
        uint8_t sa6_addr[16];
#define s6_addr         s6_un.sa6_addr
        uint16_t sa6_waddr[8];
#define s6_waddr        s6_un.sa6_waddr
        uint32_t sa6_laddr[4];
#define s6_laddr        s6_un.sa6_laddr
#ifdef IN6_HAS_64BIT_INTTYPE
        uint64_t sa6_qaddr[2];
#define s6_qaddr        s6_un.sa6_qaddr
#endif
    } s6_un;
};

If there is any other info that I can provide to help resolve this issue,
please let me know. Thanks.

STeve

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1488
Version: 1.2b2