[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1497: Possible man pages errors

riopedre.tiscali riopedre at tiscali.es
Sun Mar 19 08:51:54 PST 2006

[STR New]

I have found four possible little errors in man pages that I'd like you
check:

#1 cancel.man, line 46 :
   "The following options are recognized by lp:"
   must be
   "The following options are recognized by cancel:"

#2 lpoptions.man.in, line 125-127 :
   "...lpoptions gets and sets default options and instances for all users
in the /etc/cups/lpoptions file."
   I think it must be
   "...lpoptions gets and sets default options and instances for all users
in the @CUPS_SERVERROOT@/lpoptions file."

#3 lppasswd.man, line 59 :
   "...grant super-user priviledges to unprivileged users."
   I'm not sure if the word is "priviledges" or "privileges". Sorry!

#4 mime.convs.man, line 36 :
   "Each line in the mime.types file is a comment,..."
   must be
   "Each line in the mime.convs file is a comment,..."

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1497
Version: 1.2b2