HP DeskJet 5550 stopped printing

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Mar 20 07:55:02 PST 2006

I have a DeskJet 5550 too, and i haven't been able to get it printing at all for months, i'm connected by USB, and all the configs are correct, and every troubleshooting procedure i find has been applied at some point, but print-jobs just get stuck in the windows spooler, and the printer never does anything. I've also tried troubleshooting the windows printer settings side of things to no avail. The printer just seems to be recognised, yet do nothing....