Beta nad rpmbuild

Russbucket russbucket at nwi.net
Mon Mar 20 16:42:17 PST 2006

if I download the correct beta tar file and use rpm build as described on
your website will I be able to build a SUSE 10.0 version? I'm stiil trying
to get my Epson cx6600 to print ps jobs. They abort. I saw a couple of cses
with the range check error which was discussed on the general and the
group. I never did see a solution, but I noticed the beta fixes some
pstoraster or pstops problems. lpr and lp work fine to the printer thru
cups, as OpenOffice prints to the printer thru cups. Scribus and KDE will
not. I have completely reinstalled my total OS, but the ghostscript that
came with it is 8.1.5rc1. I was told the later versions may not work
because SUSE may customize them.

Any help would be great, by the way my HP LaserJet iiiP works fine with the
installation I have.

Thanks again and maybe I can help test by using a version on SuSE 10.0
--
Russf