Web Admin Hangs

Phil Krochmal pk000075545 at ltu.edu
Mon Mar 27 08:25:58 PST 2006

Using MAC OS X with CUPS 1.2rc1 I press the buttons to change it for remote admin and save debugging from Admin page. Following this I press the Change Setting Button and it sits for a long time saying "Please stand by while the server restarts..." Now if this means I must restart the computer then ok, but the Safari bar goes only part way and sits there waiting. I have noticed this when setting up some parts of a printer from the print settings menu. What is the deal?