CUPS API: subscribe event

Rytis zibalas at gmail.com
Mon May 29 09:43:04 PDT 2006

Sorry i forgot to mention that :P I need a job event. job-completed actually. It would be great help if you could give me a simple example how it's done.

P.S. The forum isn't ergonomic. And thats it, it is had to use and it's not flexibe. Look and phpBB powerded forums (i.e. forums.gentoo.org) IMHO that's how forum should look like.